Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pretty lame

So, not much to write about but I'm going to try my hand at prediction. You see, I have bad luck. I'm okay with it because it's usually never horrible luck - it's just bad enough to cause my blood pressure to spike - so, I take medication - whaddya do? So, yesterday all day I kept telling myself I needed to pay my car note b/c it's due tomorrow and sure enough I forgot. So, when I went in to do it online (after hours) from the bank's website it's through a third party and doesn't give any indication how in advance you must pay before it shows up at the bank. So, I call and I get some foreign dude who tells me not to worry that they give a 10 day grace period - which just sounds way too good to be true. The frustrating part about this is A) I've recently moved and the banks website wouldn't just change my address - it required a 10 day process B) My bank mailing address is different than the bank mailing address for the auto loan C) the third party payment processing system gave no way for me to cancel the payment after it was sent. So, here's my prediction: I will acquire a late fee - some way-some how my payment will be late - either by return due to the address or the foreign dude who told me I had a 10 day grace period didn't know what the f*^% he was talking about - or just decided to make that s*&% up.

1 comment:

  1. As if anyone cares, but I did make a prediction and lo and behold it didn't come true - payment was processed on time and no late charges incurred -miracles do happen!

    ReplyDelete